Friday, January 4, 2008

(Aquarium) Link Attack!

Hi readers, happy new year to everyone. In this post I would like to link to various interesting post in aquarium blogs around the blogosphere. What are other people blogging about in the beginning of 2008? lets see what we have!

1. Marine Depot, one of my favorite aquarium blog, is posting about aquarium lighting using LED by Powerbrite. Very good information and makes me want to buy one for my aquarium.

2. John Cunningham of the Aquarist online, posted about hair algae and how to control it. Its quite an important information if you now what this kind of algae can do to your aquarium.

3. Have you heard about a jellyfish in aquarium? phone booth made into an aquarium, or even more crazy, a toliet aquarium check it out here in the top 9 aquarium list.. its totally fun!

ok thats it for now! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Jeffry R. Johnston said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning us! :-D Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin